An Riasc B&B Location Map
Locate An Riasc B&B by using this Google map to navigate to us.
Directions from main routes
1. Directions to An Riasc from Dingle Town
- On entering Dingle Town from the N86(Killarney Road) you will meet with a new roundabout. Head straight through this (1st exit).
- Next you will meet with a small roundabout. Take the 1st exit(left) here.
- Pass the harbour/boats & continue to next roundabout(3rd roundabout). (Crucial Point!)
- Take 2nd exit here (i.e. straight on in the direction of Feothanach) with its many spellings I hasten to add!! There is no number on this road if you are reading from a map.
- Continue on this numberless road for 5 miles approx.
- You will then come to a V on the road at which you will keep left. An Riasc is signposted here.
- Continue for a further 2 miles to our local school & community hall(flat roof)
- Turn right here
An Riasc is the 2nd turning on the right down this road.
If entering Dingle Town from the Conor Pass (scenic route from Tralee to Dingle)
- Turn right at An Droichead Beag Pub (on your right as you approach the town)
- Continue up Main Street ( 2 banks on this street) & do not leave this road until you meet with roundabout(this is the 3rd roundabout mentioned on directions from the N86 route.
- Take 3rd exit in the direction of Feothanach (no number on this road)
Follow remaining instructions as per other route above.